The wonderful Vanitie

The wonderful Vanitie
Beautiful bathed in natural light

Friday, August 5, 2011

California Dreamin

Start on Wednesday August 10, Edith J and I are headed to California to shoot with legendary photographer, R Michael Walker in Joshua Tree.

We will be driving of course 1925 miles and 28 hours. My goal is to drive straight across about 14 hours each day with 2 hours shooting each day and 6 hours sleep. I am prepared to give up sleep if need be.

We will be passing some interesting spots along the way including Vail, and Red Rock in Vegas. We will go through desert and mountains. Perfect spots for a fine art photographer.

This will be the last opportunity this year to travel anywhere significantly. Of course being able to work along the way with Edith J is a real treat. I am hoping to shoot over 1000 images in about 5 locations.

I must be better about posting

No comments:

Post a Comment