The wonderful Vanitie

The wonderful Vanitie
Beautiful bathed in natural light

Friday, August 5, 2011

Second exhibition leads to Gallery space

Super excited that a new gallery space in Minneapolis located in a very hip art neighborhood has selected my work to be the first exhibit. Met twice with the owner to discuss the details. There are 2 tentative dates for the opening eith September 16 or September 23. I will keep you posted.

The show is going to focus on my work with Edith J and will be called PORTRAIT OF A MUSE.
It will include early studio images, Taylors Falls, the Badlands, Darien Illinois, Center City, and our latest California trip

Looking to put app 25 images in the show but money is an issue. I can repurpose some frames from a previous exhibition, but I will still need to buy about 15 fames.

Stay tuned for more info. I will be publishing a book of just the show images which will be on sale in the Gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment